The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old September 12, 2009, 03:08 PM   #1
*BoomerSooner*

Lee Loadmaster Issues

My Lee Loadmaster will not cycle/rotate. When you pull the handle the little rod with the plastic piece on it will not travel. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Old September 12, 2009, 05:05 PM   #2
exbluelight

Try this site. The people at the site know load masters inside and out. They are friendly & will help anybody with any problem. Look at some of their "how to videos" while you are there. They sure helped me.
www.loadmastervideos.com
Old September 12, 2009, 05:32 PM   #3
*BoomerSooner*

exbluelight,
Thanks that website really hit the nail on the head so to speak. There is a lot to learn on that site.
Old September 12, 2009, 06:50 PM   #4
exbluelight

Glad you like it. Just sign in as new member and post away. Everyone there is a big help, & they will not belittle you for asking questions. Darwin runs the site & is a great guy. He knows the load master from the ground up. ebl
Old September 12, 2009, 08:50 PM   #5
Jkinkade

He also has a lot of videos posted on U-Tube that goes step by step...I have used a loadmaster for about 5 years now.....wore out some parts sent it back and Lee rebuilt it completely for free....great customer service!!