The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 7, 2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Conn. Trooper

Kel-Tec Customer Service

While taking my P32 Kel Tec apart the other day, in the barn, the cleaning stuff makes the little woman sick, I lost the spring catch off of the spring. Whatever its called, the little metal thing that holds the spring into the bottom of the slide on a P32. Gone forever in my messy barn.

Called KelTec today and asked about ordering one. The lady on the phone, who spoke english, knew exactly what I needed, and was very polite, told me they were on hand and would mail out today. I asked how much for the part (with credit card in hand) and she says "No charge." I said "Wow, thats great, thank you." Then I asked " Ok, thats great, but its my back up gun for work and I need it, can I pay extra to get it mailed overnight." She says "it will go out today if I have to go to the post office myself."

+1 for KelTec. This is a smaller company, and they are under no obligation to replace a part that I lost, for a gun that I bought used 2 years ago for $160.
Old August 7, 2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Ledbetter

My P32 shot to the left when I got it.

I sent it back and a week later received the gun with a new barrel installed that is dead on the sights.

Wish they still sold to Californians.

Ledbetter
from thefiringline
TFL #4573
NRA for Life
Winchester Canyon Gun Club for Life
Old August 7, 2008, 04:12 PM   #3
gorgon24

Kel-tec customer service Rocks!

I screwed up and lost the take down pin when I was cleaning my P32. I called Kel-tec admitted that I made a bone head mistake and it was totally my fault. I asked if I could purchase one. They asked for my address but not my credit card info. Three days later I had a brand new pin!

You can't beat that kind of customer service!