The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 19, 2011, 11:15 PM   #26
JerryM

Thanks, Rick. I'll do an inventory and see if I can find room for another belt on my rack.

Regards,
Jerry
Ecclesiastes 12:13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Old June 20, 2011, 01:55 PM   #27
SMITH910

Those are beautiful belts Rayban. I didn't notice until now that you have a site and you sell them. I thought you were just handy and made them just for yourself. I ordered a Boston Leather belt and holster, once it comes and the size is correct and the Assembly votes through the CCW for WI tomorrow, I may email you for more info. I'm a little hesitant because if this finally goes through here in Wisconsin, it still may take up to a year before people start to CCW. Are your belts (I like the top black one in your picture of 4)(but with a silver buckle), 1.5" wide??
Thanks,
Jim
Old June 20, 2011, 03:57 PM   #28
rayban

While I can make them any width you like, most of them are 1-1/2"...good luck wit the vote tomorrow. let us know how it goes.
Old June 21, 2011, 06:20 AM   #29
SMITH910

Thanks, Rayban. Will do!
Old June 21, 2011, 08:46 AM   #30
south.texas.dead.I

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKahrFan View Post
Maybe worth checking out... 511 has some on clearance right now for $5 (!).
I've got one on the way. Better hurry though... I wouldn't be suprised if they were all cleaned out this weekend. Note: The regular price is $44.99 but if you click on "brown" and "medium" (for example)... the price swiches to $5 and reads "in stock" (at this moment anyhow)... There are a few other $5 choices too...

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Produ...l-Belt-15.html
How long does it take to get the belt into shipping? I ordered it about 4 days ago and I haven't got an email saying it'd been shipped

iPhone using Tapatalk
Old June 21, 2011, 10:18 AM   #31
Mudinyeri

Rayban, those are some good looking belts! My belt-o-meter is pegged ... so to speak.

I can vouch for the Cabela's Last Chance belt mentioned by another poster. Make sure it is the HD version, though. The regular one will sag with a heavier pistol. Also, if you're a skinny guy, they're not for you. I bought the smallest one that my Cabela's had and it's still just a tad loose when cinched all the way down.

Another option for leather belts is CrossBreed. They make excellent hyrbrid, Kydex/leather, holsters and very nice leather belts. I have two of their belts - on black and one brown - but might just "need" to pick up one of those with the contrasting stitching from Rayban.