The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old February 17, 2008, 07:08 PM   #1
Glock 269

Choosing A MAC 10

Searching for information on which MAC 10 / 9mm to buy. I see alot of RPB MAC's out there, but how do they compare to the original Powder Springs MAC 10/9mm ? Would appreciate any information I can get. Thanks Pete
Old March 6, 2008, 01:59 PM   #2
douglasschuckert

I shoot a MAC 10 a LOT! What you want to look for is the Powder Springs (PS) guns. Go to www.uzitalk.com and go to MAC-10 Talk. The entire forum is dedicated to MAC's and their shooters...

RPB makes a good MAC, but the most sought-after MAC of them all is the PS gun. I personally own a MAC/TX MAC. Its been fully welded and runs very well.

The Texas guns have week welds and needs to be rewelded or it is going to come apart on you sooner or later.

Do youself a favor and get a PS gun and then a Lage Slow Fire upper (www.max-11.com).

Check out UziTalk.Com for some real good talkin.

Say "MallNinja" sent ya.
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Fe...d.aspx?id=2668 - HR 1022 Assault Weapons Ban & Law Enforcement Protection Act (2007) http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/409898348 - Online Petition against! DO YOUR PART, WRITE YOUR DAMN REP, and DEMAND VETO!