The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old February 23, 2009, 09:04 PM   #1
TonyAR308

Baby Eagle trigger

Does anyone have schematics or know how to adjust the DA pull on these triggers? I expect a Gunsmith will be in my future (if I do get trigger work)but I still want to know how because I want to know everything about my weapons and sometimes it can be done without a Gunsmith but only if I know I can be safe about it.
Old March 20, 2009, 05:50 PM   #2
lordblix

To adjust the trigger weight of the dual action pull you need to replace the main spring. The main spring kits for the CZ should fit but haven't tried them yet. It looks like it is very popular to put 18 lb CZ springs in the Baby Eagle.

There are no schematics for the baby eagle that I know of. The CZ 75 and EAA witness schematics are as close as your going to get. It uses parts from each of these guns. Check the disassembly site in my signature for disassembly tutorials.