The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 30, 2014, 09:34 PM   #1
riflemen

Inline black friday sale 15-20% off

So I ordered a few things for my LNL from inline, I don't htink he makes anything else for my machine, lol
I have his skylight kit, ergo handle, ultra mount, bullet feeder mount, double bin round kit , double bin upper kit, ect and now I bought the large roller handle, the primer tube holder, and the die holder..

The sale is on until tomorrow, the stuff is grade A well made nice stuff...
http://inlinefabrication.com/

he put the codes on his facebook
https://www.facebook.com/InlineFabrication

nice guy, nice product, he makes stuff for all the presses, lee, dylan, hornady, ect..
Old November 30, 2014, 09:35 PM   #2
9MMand223only

+1

I have the LED light for my Dillon, its SO GREAT. FANTASTIC, MUST HAVE. This company should make it part of the Dillon package, its so so must have.

thumbs up!
Old November 30, 2014, 09:52 PM   #3
riflemen

yes the light is amazin, what a difference, why these companies don't make their own or buy them from inline is beyond me?

I am the type to buy all the toys when I get into something, I honestly don't think I can add another toy to my lnl and a friend of mine does the opposite, he has a $120 lee kit and loads all his ammo through it for years now. He checked out my setup and asked what it cost, I told him {I may have undershot it a few to five hundred, for his cardiac health sake}, he said "I like my setup better", so I said "well the light strip is like $15" he replied, "My flashlight and zip tie were way less than that"...

Most reloaders are very....... thrifty'..... because I don't know what everyones press doesn't have at least 1 inline item, even his bin plates are awesome and simple...
Old December 1, 2014, 12:22 AM   #4
1in9twist

Inline fab who?

I am glad you like the gear! Thank you for posting the black Friday details! Sometimes, I just cant get em all posted.

Dan
InLine Fabrication

Reloading should be enjoyable.
www.inlinefabrication.com
Old December 1, 2014, 04:24 PM   #5
riflemen

Dan, What the heck are you doing on here, go ship my stuff, lol.. Keep up the great work, awesome product you are pushing. I am going to end up talking myself into a single stage just so I can deck it out with more inline stuff..

Oh and one more note, make something that can go between my round bucket and where the round ejects for my LNL AP, I keep dropping rounds in between there when I slow down, and I am not putting tape on my machine, its bad enough I have double sided tape already, lol... I am thinking basic sheetmetal 26 gauge piece that clips on the round bin and eats up that gap... post a link when its done, Ill take the first one..