The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 29, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1
AdamSean

My Stellar Rigs Pocket Holster Arrived Today

After searching for the right holster for me, I ended up going with the Stellar Rigs Pocket Holster Model C. I was expecting to wait 8-10 weeks as most companies are quoting to fill orders these days, but it only took about 2 weeks. I was very impressed with the swift service. When I got home today it was sitting on the table. It was packed well in a cardboard USPS box to protect it. I opened it up to find the holster in a small ziplock bag with an invoice sheet and a couple business cards to give my buddies. And believe me, I will give them to my buddies. The holster was very well made with all edges smooth and rounded. I put the tension screw in and placed my NAA Guardian in it, after unloading it of course. I was wondering how tight it would fit as some kydex holsters are rather tight fitting. This was perfect. Even on the tightest tension the gun was easily accessible by getting a full grip and pushing off the spare magazine with the middle finger. The spare magazine slides in and out rather easy too. And the best thing that I was expecting from this holster is how thin it is. It is less bulky in my pocket, which is excellent since the NAA Guardian is a bulky pocket gun.

These are my first impressions as I just received it today and have not carried at work all day yet. I will have to offer my thoughts tomorrow after I get home from work. As of my experience with Stellar Rigs to this point, I am very impressed and will most likely order from them again. I am about to see if they can make me a double magazine pocket holster for my opposite pocket.