The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old December 19, 2012, 01:32 PM   #1
Winchester_73

Please sign pro-gun petitions - whitehouse.gov

Fellow friendly gun owners

We are vastly out numbered on the online government petition website. Many of the anti-gun petitions have already gotten the 25k signatures required for a whitehouse response. So far, only the pro-gun petition that asks obama not to punish law abiding gun owners has over 25k signatures. The anti-gun crowd has at least 4 petitions with the required amount of signatures, and over 190K people have signed the petition asking Obama for a swift effective gun control measure. We need to stand up and show our numbers by all of us signing the pertinent petitions regarding our rights.

MODS, please do not erase this post. I did not see that anyone else has posted these petitions and so I'm attempting to spread the word.

I found this petition about limiting the amount of gun free zones. I believe it to be a good idea. The mass murderering psychos are obviously all targeting gun free zones. Columbine, Virigina tech, Fort Hood, the CO movie theatre and the school in CT are all gun free zones.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...eeded/TGHJLb5v

Here is a summary of all the petitions. Any petition with 25k signatures requires a whitehouse response. We need to communicate our concerns to the whitehouse. Several anti-gun petitions have all required responses at this time.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
Old December 19, 2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Tactical Jackalope

I just signed both.
Closed Thread