The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 23, 2002, 03:21 PM   #1
amprecon

M7 style Holster for G21

I'm looking for a M7 style holster for my Glock 21. For those of you unfamiliar with it, it has a strap that hangs on the shoulder and another strap that goes around the midsection of the torso that keeps it from falling off. It positions the gun on the front left side of the chest and holds it in a vertical position.
Another style that would work is similar but it only has one strap that wears diagonally across the chest, kind of like what WWII aircrew wore. If you ever watch Black Sheep Squadron, you'll see Pappy wearing one all the time. Any help would be appreciated.
"Cause I got nothin' better to do."
Old October 23, 2002, 09:34 PM   #2
Dfariswheel

El Paso Saddlery at http://www.epsaddlery.com make an exact reproduction of the M7. Likely they will make one to fit your gun.
The owner has had some problems in his family, and the site isn't fully functional right now, but an email should get an answer.

Also, Bianchi makes an M7 type shoulder attachment for the US issue M9 nylon hip holster. This is the modern US issue arangement for military personnel needing a shoulder holster. The flap is removed and the holster is attached to the shoulder harness. Check their web site for details