The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 2, 2009, 06:51 PM   #1
coronel

used magazine holsters

Where can I buy used magazine holsters besides e bay and gun broker? More like if anyone knows of a store that handles these kind of items and have them in stock. Thank you in advance.
Old November 8, 2009, 12:16 AM   #2
T. O'Heir

"...used magazine holsters..." As in pistol mag pouches? There are milsurp rifle mag pouches. Any Army Surplus store will have brand new and used pouches for not a big pile of money. A lot depends of what you're exactly looking for. What firearm?
Old November 10, 2009, 01:16 PM   #3
cmking26

I have heard of rifle mag pouches selling as used but not usually pistol. Can you not find what you need on ebay or gunbroker?
Old November 15, 2009, 04:23 PM   #4
DVC45ACP

Some of my local shops deal in used magazine pouches and such, but the selection tends to be very limited and mostly very old style gear.

I'd think your best bet would be looking around online for whatever your specific needs are. If it's just one-off stuff, eBay or others offer a lot of selection and some real bargains. If you need quantity of certain style(s) your best bet may be to Google for specific sources.