The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 13, 2023, 04:22 PM   #1
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Silencer Central

Just ordered 3 suppressors from Silencer Central. I knew very little about the latest in available products, process of ordering, setting up a Trust, etc. By the time I hung up the phone with Tyler Kruid, I felt like I could be a Sales Consultant for them. He spent quite a bit of time educating me on every step from choosing the right suppressors to coping with the waiting process. The total package pricing was very reasonable and, so far, I've received rock star level customer service. They disclose everything in detail on costs, every single step on what to do during the process, fill out all the ATF paperwork for you, set up a Trust, and deliver straight to your door. I checked with my attorney on retainer what it would have cost me to set one up for someone off the street and he stated it ranges from $200-$300 depending on some variables. Silencer Central's site states it's around $250 if you set it up with an attorney. So, they aren't far off on the savings since they set it up for you for free.

The only gripes I have: You need to be prepared to be on hold for quite some time before getting a Rep. It offered to provide a callback, which I did. I never received a callback, so I had to call again and wait on the line. They prefer you to call instead of ordering online. Most of the time there's something left out or correction needed and would need to call anyway to hammer out the details.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting