The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 30, 2007, 06:53 PM   #1
NCLivingBrit

A+ for Kaiserben!

I just purchased a Mosin Nagant 91/30 from Kaiserben today and while I haven't had a chance to shoot it, I am very pleased with the deal.

The rifle is in good condition and came with all the accoutrement one would expect if ordering from a decent distributor and was exactly as represented with a decent bore and a very acceptable trigger.

Kaiserben was also very accommodating, as I am moving house and my schedule is very tight at the moment, he was decent enough to come to me as I insist on a FTF deal (through some of the worst traffic spots Raleigh has to offer) even though my neighbourhood is a little sketchy. His price for the rifle was fair to both of us and he was more than willing to assist me in my inexperience, offering useful information of significance to the rifle in question.

I would definitely do business with Kaiserben again and would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone on this forum.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin