The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old February 20, 2012, 01:51 PM   #26
IMightBeWrong

This is a thread from a little bit over a year ago. Not sure if you guys noticed. Congrats on the 92A1, though, Nascar! I've been looking at them for a while. VERY nice pistols!
Old February 20, 2012, 06:31 PM   #27
this_is_nascar

Thanks. I'd rather bump an old related thread then open a new one.
Old June 8, 2012, 10:15 AM   #28
Church

These seem to be all about the cosmetics of the gun. Let's talk about the mechanics of the gun, huh? Which gun would be better 92A1 or M9A1? Again, let's think mechanically here. Looking up the two on Berettas website, there seems to be quite a few more perks, mechanically, when buying the 92A1. Agree? Disagree? Why or why not? I am COMPLETELY new to guns--just bought my first two pistol two months ago--so I'm not really one to start a heated debate. I'm just looking to learn. I have two Hi-Point pistols, but I am very, very drawn to Berettas. I will be buying a Beretta in August, so I really want to know which gun is the best between the two. I've done all the reseach that I can, knowing what I know--nothing--and I'm hoping more experienced gun owners could help me out. Thanks.

Tags
92a1 , beretta , m9a1 , rail