The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 2, 2007, 06:07 PM   #1
rrp

not too happy with swfa service

I have contacted swfa reguarding turret o-rings that are broken on my super sniper scope. I was referred to bushnell and tasco repair that handle their scope repairs. I asked if they would send me a pair of the rubber o-rings and was told that I would have to send the scope in for repairs. I really don't want to wait the turn around time for repairs. It's just the O-rings I need. The rubber is an odd size that I can not find any locally. If anyone has any idea where I could find a pair of these o-rings it would be appreciated. Thanks
Old July 2, 2007, 10:37 PM   #2
JohnKSa
Staff

My guess is that they don't stock parts for the products they sell--very common for a multi-productline retailer.
Old July 5, 2007, 12:43 AM   #3
scott1119

I saw another guy post about the same problem, he said he found them at Lowes, and just a heads up, cameraland.com is the best place on the net for optics, I just got a new Zeiss 6.5-20x50 conquest from them, SWFA's price 899 plus shipping, cameralands price was 643 shipped with insurance, call Doug he will take good care of you.
Old July 5, 2007, 01:56 PM   #4
Barber2678

Quote:
I saw another guy post about the same problem, he said he found them at Lowes, and just a heads up, cameraland.com is the best place on the net for optics, I just got a new Zeiss 6.5-20x50 conquest from them, SWFA's price 899 plus shipping, cameralands price was 643 shipped with insurance, call Doug he will take good care of you.
Thanks for the info!
Old July 5, 2007, 02:21 PM   #5
Barber2678

FYI...

Try cameralandny.com. Rifle scopes are under the Demo tab.