The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 15, 2002, 03:02 PM   #1
Magnums

Beware of Greg Rackham of Texas

Hey Guys save yourself some headache and avoid bidding on auctions for AR mags by SIRLISTALOT on e bay. Real name is Greg Rackham out of Harker Height Texas. Stole $60.00 from me. Has all kinds of excuses and has no proof to back them up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will fill in the details to this transaction. I won 2 of Greg's auctions on e bay for like new 30 round (or 10 round mags according to e bay) I made a deal with him for 5 mags total. The 2 I won on the auction and 3 more he had available. The total was $60.00 that included USPS priority mail with delivery conformation number. The auction closed on 11/26/02 I mailed him a Money order on 11/27/02. He received it and I e mailed him several times asking him if the mags had shipped. Greg never responded. Then 10 days later he sends me a e mail saying the mags were shipped but not USPS priority mail with delivery conformation number as we agreed. I ask Greg when they were shipped and he said he did not know and did not have any receipts showing proof they were ever shipped. Greg had the nerve of saying I was trying to scam him when I asked for a refund. Greg said that the mags that were shipped would arrive and I would claim they never arrived and he would be loosing money. I told Greg thats ESPECIALLY why I asked for DELIVERY CONFORMATION to insure delivery. On any purchase I buy off the internet, I asked for delivery conformation. I told Greg thats his fault for not living up to his end of the transaction. Greg then comes back suddenly remembering that he insured the package. If he took the time to fill out a insurance slip then why didn't he "remember" to fill out a delivery conformation slip??? He gives me a claim number to file for the mags. USPS requires the receipts to show proof the item was actually shipped. Well Greg does not have any proof the mags were shipped. USPS requires alot of paperwork in great detail apparently to file a claim. I have never filed a claim with them just what I read off the website. I ask Greg why I should have to pay for his mistake and do all the leg work on this transaction and he cursed me. Well guys there's the details let his attitude and actions form your opinion. I was professional and nice to greg and he was hateful and disrespectful. Oh one other detail Greg had several AR mags listed on his auctions around the same time I won 2 from him. There is not one Postive feedback about his mags listed to date. Makes me wonder if he even had the mags to begin with. Looks like he is just a Thief behind a keyboard. Im beyond Mad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old December 15, 2002, 04:47 PM   #2
Magnums

Look at this guy

If you can believe this guys this Greg Rackham has posted feedback that i threatend his life and his kids and was going to send a letter bomb to his house What a LIAR and a THIEF. I have reported this to e bay. There's the proof in a nutshell.

I have every e mail I sent this guy in this transaction. He got caught up in his lies and was caught.
Old December 15, 2002, 08:01 PM   #3
Sportcat

I noticed your feedback is private
Old December 15, 2002, 08:26 PM   #4
Magnums

feedback

I changed my feedback to private until E bay investigates this matter and removes his Lies off it. I have provided e bay with all the e mails and communications between Myself and Greg.
Old December 15, 2002, 08:40 PM   #5
Sportcat

Good luck... ebay rarely, rarely ever removes feedback.
Old December 17, 2002, 05:58 PM   #6
maxinquaye

Agreed - they are real bastards about that...
Old December 17, 2002, 06:05 PM   #7
Gila Jorge

Moral of that story: stay the heck off e-bay
besides they have no use for gun owners so why
patroonize the communist opposition. Deal with people you know or who have establish reputations.
Old January 15, 2005, 07:10 AM   #8
abelew

If you want mags, go to cdnninvestments.com......ull get a better deal, and be sure your stuff will be at your doorstep when they say it will. And ur supporting a pro-gun outfit.