The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old September 12, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1
old fart

frame pin not even?

i have a nef pardner sb1 11c, its the one with nickle receiver and synthetic stock and forarm. i noticed today all my frame pins are even on both sides except one, the one on top that goes across and hold the fireing pin and ejector button. was sticking out more on one side it is very noticable, can these move? i have been shooting buckshot and slugs in it. can i tap it back in? if so with what? i have went online to look at pictures and some seem like mine while others look all even. do ya'll think the pin moved or just wasn't tapped all the way thru at factory?. thanks
Old September 12, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2
Old Stony

Probably left out that way from the factory. Just take a brass or nylon punch and tap it all the way in.
Old September 12, 2013, 07:18 PM   #3
old fart

i went to my local shop and looked, some are like mine. the one side is even with the hole at the frame, and on the other the pin is past the hole on the frame.