The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old December 27, 2009, 01:32 AM   #26
snuffy

Quote:
now that is stupid.
Right! Stupid is as stupid does. You apparently don't know where the shift key Is On YoUr KeYbOaRd.

I hate the word stupid. I reserve it's use to people that really deserve it. My interpretation of it is; somebody that when given information refuses to use it to improve themselves. If the shoe fits, wear it.

If it weren't for the spell checker that is part of firefox, my posts would really be ugly. School for me was over 44 years ago. I barely passed english, but I must have learned enough to keep from looking like I didn't get past 6th grade.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?
Old December 27, 2009, 01:38 AM   #27
B. Lahey

Quote:
i dont care how i type on here when making msg's. get over it
Then you do not belong here.

Click "Forum Rules" and you will find this:

Quote:
4) Mangling of the English language whether thru ignorance, age, sloth or intent diminishes and embarrasses each of us. Posts which are indecipherable due to inability to translate thoughts into coherent written statements will be deleted without explanation. Recidivists will be removed.
Old December 27, 2009, 12:12 PM   #28
orionengnr

http://thefiringline.com/forums/show...=Raise+the+bar