The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old July 26, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Maxamillion_16

870 Stock

Hey guys, i was wondering do you guys like the new lamininte stock on the new line of Remington 870 expresses? i am undecided...
Old July 27, 2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Pahoo

AGAIN, We are talking "new" Expresses

Quote:
Hey guys, i was wondering do you guys like the new lamininte stock on the new line of Remington 870 expresses?
I am seldom blunt on replies but these are just plain junk. I have had to replace two. For one thing, if you really take a good look, you will see that the finish is mostly just a stain with little or no real protection. I have seen these, off the rack with scratches. One that I had to replace cracked on the portion between the barrel and the mag tube. Oh yes, I have had to refinish two others after one season. .....

Be Safe !!!