The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old November 25, 2014, 10:39 PM   #1
mattc0508

Valtro 1998 A1 45 ACP Price

Hey guys this is my first post here. I'm here asking for a little insight. I was wondering what you guys think I could get for an original Valtro 1998 A1 45 ACP. Only a couple rounds through it and in perfect condition with original box and papers. I'm just asking around not ready to part with it yet.

Thanks in advance
Old November 26, 2014, 02:31 PM   #2
lamarw

This should be posted in the Handgun: Semi-automatic section of the Forum for the best exposure.

I am not familiar with the pistol, but I did look it up in the Blue Book. It seems to be in the $5,000.00 price range. The Blue Book does mention it comes with a lifetime guarantee, but does not indicated whether this the lifetime of the pistol or the lifetime only of the original owner.

Have you checked GunBroker for any recent actual sells as a comparison?

If you paid MSRP, I wonder if you may end up taking a significant hit on this one. This is unless my ignorance is showing as to its desirability on the second hand market.

Good fortune with its resell.
Old November 26, 2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Sevens

I know barely a blip about these things, but expect a pile of cash, IMO.

Search for user "bac1023" and send him a PM and he can probably either get you started or tell you a better place to ask.
Old November 27, 2014, 11:32 PM   #4
Mike Irwin
Staff

Duplicate.

Closed.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread