The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 24, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Te Anau

CDNN :-( and Aimsurplus :-)

Without going into detail (doesnt really matter) in all this recent chaos, I had the great pleasure of dealing with www.aimsurplus.com who treated me like a King,and CDNN ( who had always treated me OK until this time) who really screwed me over.I would never have guessed that CDNN would abuse me the way they did,but I will think twice before ordering from them in the future.Aimsurplus has always been superb and deserves kudos for great service!
Old January 24, 2013, 02:12 PM   #2
stingray2100

Yup Yup.

I agree with you. AimSurplus has always done me right. Good price fast shipping and when I need it..excellent customer service.
Old January 24, 2013, 10:25 PM   #3
dogtown tom

Quote:
Te Anau Without going into detail (doesnt really matter)....
If it doesn't matter.........why post?

I for one have used CDNN for about ten years and dozens of orders......and never have had a problem.

If you are going to disparage them at least give the details.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
Old January 25, 2013, 11:15 PM   #4
m.p.driver

Have to agree with Tom.I live several miles from Aim and they are great to deal with.I have been buying from CDNN, for more years than i care to remember,and have had nothing but excellent service from them.So what is your feedback?
Old January 26, 2013, 01:12 PM   #5
blackamos

CDNN was great to me in the last weeks. I placed a back order and entered my credit card info wrong, they called me so I could correct the mistake and had my order to my door the next day.
Old January 26, 2013, 02:36 PM   #6
WVsig

If you are going to bash a vendor why not give the details....?
Old January 26, 2013, 04:58 PM   #7
Te Anau

Well,since everybody just has to know & its driving them nuts,I ordered ammo & AR mags from both.Aim surplus did the right thing and sent me my order. CDNN left them (AR mags at a good price)on their website for 4 full days after I placed my order online (immediately after Sandy Hook) and then put up a disclaimer to cover their butts.I never even got a 2nd email from CDNN denying my order after my initial "confirmation of order" email.A friend of mine ordered on that 4th day (by phone at a much higher price) and got the same mags delivered in a matter of days.In short order like I said,CDNN screwed me and I will be wary of ordering from them in the future.Aim Surplus did the right thing like CDNN should have.

Last edited by Te Anau; January 26, 2013 at 05:14 PM.