The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old August 13, 2005, 10:07 AM   #1
Kaliburz

440 Corbon load data

Well, its been a while since I've posted...(last time was right before this place shut down!) Its nice it's back...

Any how, searched and didn't find much.... any one have or know of online sources for load data for the 440 Corbon.

I checked some other sites, but to my surprise, some of them were "offline", aka, no longer in operation.... And other places are "pay" type places for data....

(On a side note, is the 440 Corbon a dead round? I knwo it's being sold by Corbon still, but how many weopons are chambered in this?)
Old August 16, 2005, 12:10 AM   #2
Kaliburz

No loads at all????
Old August 16, 2005, 11:05 AM   #3
WIL TERRY

Why Don't You Go Straight To The Horse's Mouth???

??
Old August 16, 2005, 07:55 PM   #4
Kaliburz

If you are refering to going to the Corbon page and looking at their data, yes I have that data. I only wanted to see what other people were doing..... but looking at the responses (none), I guess not many load for 440 Corbon....
Old August 16, 2005, 08:24 PM   #5
artbyaccident

You can try this forum http://p087.ezboard.com/beaglesnest50ae they have some info about the load. that is if you are not already there. good luck.
Old August 18, 2005, 01:00 AM   #6
Kaliburz

Quote:
You can try this forum http://p087.ezboard.com/beaglesnest50ae they have some info about the load. that is if you are not already there. good luck.

Thanks! (Not quite sure why it didn't show up when I Googled 440.....)
Old August 18, 2005, 09:59 PM   #7
artbyaccident

There is another site http://p088.ezboard.com/bthedeserteagle started at about the same time. A little more frequented (I think?) and a nice place to visit.
Old August 27, 2005, 06:50 PM   #8
Kaliburz

Thanks to all who replied.

I've had bad luck making my cases and that 4 step resize listed on the links would require me to buy one more die (the 50 AE), so I just went a head and got the 440 Corbon die that makes cases from 50 AE. Would have wished just using the sizer die in my die set would have worked.....

Plus I got some loaded ammo to compare my loads (when I start)...... that was a pricey lot, but had to be done....