The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old October 8, 2010, 08:41 PM   #1
cdwoods

Military Warehouse in ND

AIM NIGHTHAWK ULTRA COMPACT TACTICAL GREEN PISTOL LASER SIGHT W/ PRESSURE SWITCH

I purchased this item on E-Bay back on the 20th of September from Military Warehouse (ND). After delivery I posted my Feedback stating what a great deal it was with an “A+” for Military Warehouse (Fast shipping). Later after about 10 to 15 minutes of usage the unit completely died. I contacted Military Warehouse and they agreed to exchange it. Two weeks later they remembered to send me a Return Authorization, after I asked them what was the status? I sent the unit back and two days ago I received the replacement. To my total dismay the unit failed to turn on for more than a second. It was worse than the first unit they had sent. I replaced the battery with a new one with no effect. I sent Military Warehouse a message that I accepted this as a costly lesson learned and that I needed to stay away from them and what appears to be defective Chinese products. I did comment on how disappointed I was with what seems to me to be their total lack of Quality Control. Your experience may be different from mine, but just in case, I have warned you about my experience and I will not purchase any AIM NIGHTHAWK ULTRA COMPACT TACTICAL GREEN LASER from Military Warehouse. Since Quality Control appears to be non-existent, any purchase may be a risk not worth taking.