The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 23, 2005, 12:40 PM   #1
Springer45

Crimson Trace Customer Service

I recently bought CTC grips for my j-frame S&W and had it at the range a few days ago. When I got back home, the wrenches weren't in my range bag, so I figured they were lost. I found CTC's web page and left a message for their customer service folks. I got a real email response the same day (not one of those automated messages saying someone would be contacting me within the next 48 hours or so). That message said that they had put another set of wrenches in the mail that same day. I received their package a couple of days later, and it contained four wrenches (two sets)!

I was very pleased and wanted to let y'all know that they are great people to deal with.

Good show, Crimson Trace!
Old July 23, 2005, 01:36 PM   #2
Kevin Quinlan

I also have a set on my J frame. It is my night stand gun and couldn't be happier.

Kevin
Old July 23, 2005, 08:41 PM   #3
bubbygator

I have CT's on each of my pistols - except the KelTec; they are a terrific product & a stand-up company. Check out their forum website.

http://forums.crimsontrace.com/index.php