The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old June 5, 2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Powdersmoke

Disappearing posts

My posts are disappearing as soon as I close the thread where I post them. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old June 5, 2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Mal H
Staff

Give us a hint, do you recall the topic of a post that was deleted?

You posted in the "New to me USP" thread a few minutes ago and your post is alive and well. Is there another one?

Are you refreshing the page after you have posted?
Old June 8, 2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Powdersmoke

Hi Mal and thanks for your reply. Yes the post in the "New to me USP" thread is still there, not sure what I did different. Posts in the "IWB carry issues, what do you use" on 6-8-09, "XD concealed carry holsters what's your favorite" 5-31-09, 2 attempts in the "I think I've found my ccw (Kahr CW9)" 5-29-09 and one in the "Kel-Tec .380" 5-20-09 still seem to be missing. I'm not the most computer savy guy in the world so I'm probably doing something wrong, I just have no Idea what! As you can see I've posted a bunch of times with no problems so I'm not sure what changed. What did you mean by refreshing the page after posting? Thanks for trying to help.
Old June 8, 2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Powdersmoke

Ok after I posted my last reply it didn't show so I figured out how to refresh the page and boom there it was. Strange, never had to do that before. Anyway it looks like the problem may be solved thanks.