The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Closed Thread

Old August 14, 1999, 11:42 PM   #1
Mendocino

To be blunt, I don't like it, not at all. Rich said that General and Legal & Political forums were moved to emphasize what we are really about, shootin’. I would submit that what we are really about is RKBA and shooting, hunting, handguns and pistolcraft, etc. are all a manifestation of the RKBA. Therefore, we should do everything possible to focus attention on Legal and Political and General (which is pretty much a defacto L&P light). I find that the new location of Legal and Political and the General forums detract from my TFL enjoyment. I humbly request that the TFL forums are returned to the previous order.

Respectfully,

Jeff

Ahhh, a Senior Member once again.
------------------
It is far better to dare mighty things, though riddled with failure, than to live in the dull grey of mediocrity.

[This message has been edited by Mendocino (edited August 15, 1999).]
Old August 15, 1999, 08:12 AM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Thanks, Jeff. Points well taken. There are dozens of quality RKBA sites and lists on the Internet. There is an absolute dearth of quality firearms sites.

Thus, the emphasis.
I'm going to lock this thread as the discussion is encouraged in chucko's topic "New Forum Order".
Rich
Closed Thread