The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 23, 2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Bullshooter

2nd Amendment Themed Clothing

Quite some time ago, while enjoying some post-shooting entertainment, the group I shoot with began discussing getting some sort of shirts or caps made with a unique logo. Well, it hadn't been too long since the movie "300" had been out. I did some historical research and it was my suggestion that we adopt a "Spartan" theme for our logo. We looked into silk screening (it was relatively cheaper) but embroidery was our decision. A friend of my owns a shop where he does custom embroidery. We worked on getting the logo right and made an initial order. Others at the club wanted some so I made the decision to open up sales and I established a website store. We working to fine tune the logo a little bit and have changed to a red plume (on all but on red clothing). Our prices are really reasonable. We don't maintain any stock because they're all custom made.

A little background on me: Long time shooter, mainly handguns. A two tour Vietnam Vet. An ex-LEO (11 yrs) and currently unemployed after losing a job I'd held for almost 23 years thanks to Capitol Hill and the Financial sector scratching each others' backs.

Please, have a look at www.bigboreclothes.com

Last edited by Bullshooter; March 24, 2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: better explanation of origins