The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Old March 18, 2012, 12:00 AM   #1
g20gunny

Yugo sks trigger group

I am looking for an aftermarket US made trigger group for a yugo sks, for compliance points but also for better performance over the nasty factory one. If anyone knows of one please let me know.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." --George Washington
Old March 19, 2012, 01:28 PM   #2
Hardcase

Not as a complete unit, but check Murray's Gunsmithing (http://www.murraysguns.com/922r.htm) for the separate parts (trigger, sear and hammer). I haven't used them, but I've heard very positive comments over at Survivor's SKS Boards.
Old March 19, 2012, 04:57 PM   #3
g20gunny

Ok, thanks hardcase. Will check them out.
Last year I ran into someone that was selling improved drop in trigger units but for some reason I now can't find them anywhere.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." --George Washington