The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old June 9, 2006, 06:38 PM   #26
Blackwater OPS

How much protection is that car providing if those punks decide to start shooting at the guy trying to run them over? Also consider that many of the drivers were mostly pinned in with little room to maneuver. A vehicle is a deathtrap in that kind of attack. Sure you can run people over in one direction but they can shoot at you from all sides. IMO it would be better to exit the car and take the offensive. Of course, you need good and extensive training to be able to do that. So get it.

Don't discount CA so fast just because we have been overrun by liberals and our gun laws are nuts. MANY people here are seriously into guns, possibly more so than in less restrictive states.
-Ben Franklin

Spc. Jeremy M. Campbell
Died 9/1/2005
and the best DS ever
MSG Matthew Ritz
Died 11.23.2005
matthewritz.com

For those who have had to fight for it, Life holds a special meaning that the protected will never know.

(\__/)
(='.'=) Someone set us up the bunny!
(")_(")
Old June 9, 2006, 07:03 PM   #27
Odd Job

The South African Blaster system originally had gas tanks and could melt anybody on either side of the car, but the product was changed due to road safety fears in the event of a collision. They said it was an explosion hazard. I know that they were developing a CS gas version and in this California situation it would be ideal. If you run one of those arse-hats over with your car, you'll lose in court because he will say he was not one of the people denting your car. If you shoot one, you also lose because they will say when was your life in danger, especially since they appear to be unarmed (I saw one guy with a rod or stick). So I say CS gas them all.
If I wasn't worried about legal matters I would load up a high-capacity hopper on a paintball gun, have the gun at waist level and open up in 360 degree fire. If anyone got too lippy he might catch one in the face, tough luck if he loses an eye.
Old June 9, 2006, 08:00 PM   #28
Harley Quinn

Odd job

Thats funny, I had a good laugh, Keep it up
HQ
Old June 10, 2006, 07:59 AM   #29
DasBoot

Always, ALWAYS! The same group of people causing destruction and violence on innocent people!!
What in God's name is it with segments of the black community that thinks this is ok?
And you can bet your life there would be some liberal "piece of feces" lawyer defending any of them that got run over or shot by someone trying to defend themselves and/or their family.
I drove a cab on & off for 5 yrs in NYC, and every problem/altercation/attempted rip-off I had was with blacks?
Where can I find videos of whites acting this way?
Just so I can see that it's not just a "black" thing?
And the black friends that I have are just as clueless as to the "whys" as I am!!!
This garbage wouldn't try this crap in a "carry" state!
On second thought, I wish they would!!
Old June 10, 2006, 08:59 AM   #30
Harley Quinn

Das Boot, good to hear from you

Now I am going to ask, Did you ever finish the safe job.

If you carry do you think they won't be? Gunfight at Miami Beach, we can make movie about it. The rappers can have a new song and 100 years from now they will still be talking about it.

HQ
Old June 10, 2006, 09:38 AM   #31
DasBoot

The "safe job" is on hold till further notice.
And as for a gunfight, it would probably take 15 of them, all shooting "Gangsta" style, to get one decent hit!!!

(Edited for veiled language by Capt Charlie)
Old June 10, 2006, 10:35 AM   #32
kentak

Get an old junker and load it up until the suspension bottoms out with an ammonium nitrate bomb. Rig it for TV guided remote control. Drive it into the crowd, and when they swarm...

Just a thought. Might act as a deterrent for the next time.

K
Old June 10, 2006, 12:59 PM   #33
marlboroman84

Blackwater,
Me and and you should go up there man. I'll bring my "trunk gun". we should get a bunch of us from TFL together be like a nice friendly get together lol. In all seriousness though I hate these idiots that think having a good time is causing pain and destruction to good people's stuff. Sad,sad world.
Old June 10, 2006, 01:40 PM   #34
Steamboatsig

I think you should do it. Make sure you get video too. I will be happy to post it on my Myspace webpage.

I especially like the idea of loading up a car with explosives. Remember James Bond's White Lotus Espirit security system? For that matter you could use any Junker, just put shiny spinning wheels to make them get hypnotized by the bling bling dubs. Maybe add a subwoofer to get them extra Hyped. I'll bet Mythbusters could rig something up, I think they are in the area.

***Steamboatsig cannot be held liable for any advice he gives to members of the Firing Line.***
Old June 13, 2006, 03:37 AM   #35
choover

I would say any that opened the door or tried to get in a window would take a head shot. I think this situation can justify fear for ones life.
Old June 13, 2006, 08:40 AM   #36
Harley Quinn

choover

I have to agree. But it would be better if you could just get out of there.

Go to a body shop have your insurance pay for the damage and right off the rest, and never go back to that part of town. I feel sorry for the ones who have to live there and have no choice. Well they do have a choice.

Killing someone is not as easy as one thinks. But if fearful for your life and life of loved ones, it does get easier they say.

HQ
Old June 13, 2006, 09:47 AM   #37
gunslinger1911ACP

The best thing to do is avoid these areas all together.

Last edited by gunslinger1911ACP; June 13, 2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old June 13, 2006, 10:08 AM   #38
FirstFreedom

Police Chief must be proud.

Is there a special "Oakland Idgits" rider available on insurance policies out there?
Old June 13, 2006, 12:08 PM   #39
M14fan

More firepower

Any situation such as this requires more firepower to resolve effectively than any one person is likely to have at their disposal. What does need to happen here is a major police operation. Unfortunately, our jails are so full that most of these vermin would probably be back on the street before the ink was dry on the police reports. The only solution likely to be effective is organized community resistance. Lots of vehicles loaded with lots of well armed people.

Could we just build a big fence around this area and make it a prison?
Old June 13, 2006, 12:13 PM   #40
M14fan

Eureka!!!

Why not plan a Hell's Angels ride through this area? Should be entertaining.
Old June 13, 2006, 12:53 PM   #41
FirstFreedom

Quote:
Why not plan a Hell's Angels ride through this area? Should be entertaining.
I would LOVE to see that.
Old June 13, 2006, 01:59 PM   #42
choover

Getting away may seem the best option, but if one could justifiable take a few out, this may make the others think twice next time they go to do this. Next time they went to a car they may remember their buddies brain matter flying on them.

I think force would be the best option, better to make em think about it before this happens to a car pool with kids in it.
Old June 20, 2006, 08:46 PM   #43
U.S.SFC_RET

Can you name me any inner city in North America with blacks in it that is safe from black on black crime.
Can you name any inner city in North America that can govern itself sucessfully? Schools? Crime? Drugs? Gangs? Family unit? Family values across the board?
There is clearly a demarcation line that divides the american black community. Establishment and Anti-Establishment these are the two main subcultures.
Establishment progresses. Anti-Establishment digresses and pressures establishement. This horrible crime was committed by Anti-Establishment.
4. Know the target and what's beyond it.
Old June 20, 2006, 09:08 PM   #44
Tazz10m

I lived in LA for 20 years. I call this situation of being surrounded by attacking rioters a "Reginald Denny Situation" named after the guy who was too nice to run the bastards over in his truck and instead got pulled out and got his head bashed in with a cinder block... amongst other things.

RUN THE BASTARDS OVER!!! F'EM!!!

Carry your gun ON YOU, loaded, and ready to go. If you can't drive away one way or another... SHOOT THEM. Clear a path and RUN... and keep running (and shooting if you need too) until you get to the nearest open gun store and reload and restock, in that order... then get going... get out of there and get to your next car... cuz your old car is gone. Get on with your life... and don't lose a minute of sleep over it... although, you more than likely will. Count your blessings that you did the right thing and didn't get your head bashed in and/or get killed. Go have a good beer and say "CHEERS! LIFE IS GOOD!"

If you're living i LA and you have a half a brain... MOVE! Go find a better place to live. I did, and it's the best decision i ever made.

Brooks W. Speier
www.BrooksTactical.com
Manufacturer of Agrip™
Old June 20, 2006, 09:22 PM   #45
banditt007

vids in first post dont work for me, didnt see any other links...
Old June 20, 2006, 09:30 PM   #46
Blackwater OPS

Quote:
HOOT THEM. Clear a path and RUN... and keep running (and shooting if you need too) until you get to the nearest open gun store and reload and restock, in that order.
LOL, Shoot your way to the gun store?
-Ben Franklin

Spc. Jeremy M. Campbell
Died 9/1/2005
and the best DS ever
MSG Matthew Ritz
Died 11.23.2005
matthewritz.com

For those who have had to fight for it, Life holds a special meaning that the protected will never know.

(\__/)
(='.'=) Someone set us up the bunny!
(")_(")
Old June 20, 2006, 11:15 PM   #47
razorburn

Das boot- white people riots. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/64141/...cer_hooligans/

And I doubt the hells angels would do much. I haven't heard about them for a long, long time. Aren't they all a bunch of middle-aged guys now? Heavily armed gangs of urban youth rule those streets. They'll just pulled off their bikes, beat up, and shot by the younger, stronger and more numerous population in those areas.
Old June 23, 2006, 09:19 AM   #48
ATW525

Quote:
vids in first post dont work for me, didnt see any other links...
They were likely removed for violating myspace's policies against the promotion of criminal activity.
Old July 4, 2006, 01:59 PM   #49
cje1980

The really sad thing is that the places that are supposed to be a utopia of peace driven by gun control are the most uncivilized and violent places in the country. There isn't supposed to be any violence in these areas because gun control is such a wonderfu concept . I guarantee if more of law abiding citizens in these areas were allowed to own and carry firearms these thugs would be much more hesitant to display this kind of behavior. Back in Wyoming, if residents saw this type of nonsense happening in their neighborhoods, these thugs would get blasted one by one by the law abiding residents that own firearms.