Criminals for gun control

Must watch.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCezcAHXxRY
Old June 16, 2009, 04:17 PM   #2
madmag

I guess some (not me) might see some dark humor, not sure how this helps gun rights. 99.99% sure it will get locked.
Old June 16, 2009, 04:37 PM   #3
MontyCop05

Quote:
I guess some (not me) might see some dark humor, not sure how this helps gun rights. 99.99% sure it will get locked.
Obviously that's the Mod's call if they want to lock it.

I posted this not as an attempt at a dark joke, or twisted humor, but more as fact. I was actually shown this today at a police gang training conference. I was told it is a real video by gang members, don't know how true that is; However it illustrates a very valid point: Most efforts at Gun control hurt the innocent law abiding citizen, not the criminals. I know that most of us are very aware of this, but its a fact that when criminals know that most of the citizenry is unarmed, crime, especially that violent in nature, flourishes. Take a state like mine, not to mention a few others, where permits to carry are not issued to any civilians. The only people that carry guns are Law Enforcement. There are very few exceptions. This leaves the door wide open for armed robberies, street robberies and carjackings. The innocent can't protect themselves against violent offenders, and the perps know it. We can have gun control to the Liberal's heart content. Fact remains that criminals don't follow laws, and criminal's WILL always have guns.
Old June 16, 2009, 04:42 PM   #4
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Not made by criminals... It was most likely made by pro-gun folks as a parody video. To poke fun at the notion that gun laws would reduce crime.
Brent
Old June 16, 2009, 04:45 PM   #5
MontyCop05

Quote:
Not made by criminals... It was most likely made by pro-gun folks as a parody video. To poke fun at the notion that gun laws would reduce crime.
Brent
Exactly what I thought. Still illustrates a good point.
Old June 16, 2009, 05:16 PM   #6
csmsss

Funny as hell, but over the top and obviously a spoof. I especially enjoyed the part where he turned liberal phraseology on its head and spoke to the "hostile work environment" created by citizen gun ownership for him and his friends.
Old June 16, 2009, 06:29 PM   #7
Mike Irwin
Staff

Drive by and not particularly on topic.

Closed.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread