The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Old January 5, 2010, 08:41 PM   #1
ace102

H&R "Premier" top break .22 7 shot

I have inherited this gun. it is nickel plated revolver and a top break 7 shot. It is the "old model" and it need some parts. I ordered a trigger spring for it which is the flat style spring. My gun did not have one when i got it. I ordered the part along with a schematic from Numrich but the schematic is the for a .38 and apparently they dont have a schematic for the old 7 shot .22. How in the heck does the trigger spring go in???? I have set at the desk and played with it for hours. Any pics would be great..... I am lost totally. I do have a link of the trigger spring.
Old January 13, 2010, 09:27 PM   #2
bop

Ace102-H&R .22 Breaktop 7 Shot

Easy one! The flat end goes in the groove on the lower grip frame towards the trigger guard with the "belly" of the spring facing the back strap. Put the contoured end into the hammer "V" first & then push the lower end towards the groove & slide in from the side. Should be pretty easy. Also you can contact Jack First,Inc. for a diagram & parts. Good luck!
If you need a diagram e-mail me at:[email protected] & I'll send you a copy .

Last edited by bop; January 13, 2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: added e-mail address.