The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old October 19, 2010, 07:08 PM   #1
mdd

help me arrange a hog hunt in tx or ok

Long story short: my father, brother-in-law, and I would like to shoot some hogs. Our families and our children love pork, all of us love to hunt....you can put the pieces together. We don't need much for accommodations; just somebody to point us in the right direction at go time.
What we considered offering to "grease the wheels" was a trade of hunts. We have thousands of acres of upland bird hunting land across three counties in central ks and would trade a commensurate pheasant hunt for a hog hunt.
I made a similar post in the other hog hunting thread. If these posts are inappropriate or outside the scope of this forum I understand and apologize. I'm trying to organize this and thought this may be a suitable place to start.
Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by mdd; October 19, 2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: forgot to include location