The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old April 15, 2009, 01:55 PM   #1
Edward Olson

Herters Model 3, C press

I am looking for a Primer Arm with a large rifle primer setup. could use the large rifle primer screw in on an arm I have with small rifle primer attachment.
Old April 15, 2009, 04:10 PM   #2
F. Guffey

Edward Olson, I should be able to dig one out, either-or or both, I do not use one and for no reason, I also have the tube feed for RCBS but with all of the talk about how scary it is to use Federal primers I use the Lee auto hand primer, I will go back to using the RCBS hand primer when my friend brings it back.

I will need your address.

F. Guffey
Old April 18, 2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Edward Olson

Edward Olson

Good deal! My address is 590 Cottonwood Road, Sebastian Florida, 32958-3936. e-mail [email protected]. ph 772-388-1505. Thought I was through with reloading but the situatin now required that I recover all my loading equipment from my son and get with the program again. Thanks and let me know the details. Ed