The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old July 26, 2014, 08:47 AM   #1
Auto5

FN Browning 1910 holster

Anyone know of a good holster for this classic? I still like to carry John Browning's favorite pistol, from time to time, even though it is larger and heavier than my 9mm EDC. I can't seem to find a decent holster made to fit this old gun. The best I've been able to come up with are the generic "medium auto" slide holsters or shapeless IWB pouches. I know at least one member here still regularly carries one. Any suggestions?
Old July 28, 2014, 05:59 AM   #2
gyvel

If you look on eBay, you will find some Chinese merchants selling surplus PLA 1910 holsters if you don't mind a full flap military design. Not sure, but the Type 77 might also work and they are generally cheaper than the dedicated 1910 holsters.
Old July 30, 2014, 09:26 PM   #3
Auto5

Found one. Turtle Creek holsters. I went with an IWB model.