The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 3, 2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Glenn Bartley

Volko Supplies

Volko Supply, a full service building supply store in Garden City Park, NY also handles firearms transfers (long arms only) and ammo transfers (new requirement since the SAFE Act) here in the tyrannical state of NY. I recently ordered 500 rounds of 45 Auto from AIM Surplus (one of the dealers still shipping to NYS since the SAFE Act). They shipped it to Volko at my request. Volko called me yesterday, the day they received the order, to let me know it had arrived and I picked it up today. The Volko fee was $10 plus .86 cents state sales tax (the government just keeps thinking up new ways to increase our taxs). Volko charges a flat rate $10 for any ammo transfer. The transaction was smooth and speedy and Vic was courteous as usual. A hat tip to Volko.

Last edited by Glenn Bartley; July 3, 2014 at 08:13 PM.