The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old March 9, 2011, 07:41 AM   #1
Qtiphky

IWB Holster

I have a Star Firestar Plus in 9mm and was wondering if anyone has a line on an IWB holster for this gun? I have a shoulder and a belt, but am looking for a specific IWB to match.

Thanks.
Old March 9, 2011, 01:37 PM   #2
rigby06

here is a inside the waist band holster to check out

Here is the link for the inside the pants holster
http://www.n82tactical.com

I have purchased one of these inside the waist band holsters, the large one fits my USP compact 45, my FNP 9; and my Springfield Armory XD, as well as a 1911 without any problems. This type of holster is the most comfortable inside the waist band holster I have used thus far.

I have since I posted this some weeks ago, I have picked up another one, for a j frame S&W for my 642, both work just fine.
Old March 11, 2011, 04:47 PM   #3
lee n. field

Don Hume makes one, in leather.

Blade Tech lists the Firestar as a choice for the Ultimate Concealment Holster tuckable. I'll probably get one of these, once the gun's out of probation.

Interesting gun. I picked one up in December, but haven't had a chance to run more than half a box of ammo through it yet.
"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. "