The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 24, 2000, 03:00 AM   #1
Hart Industries Defense

I have leftover excess manufacturing production military surplus 0.50AP body armour breast plate and back plate for sale for 3K and 30K or best offer. Originally designed to stop a machine gun or sniper 50 armour piercing round back during the Vietnam War; this is recent 1990s production excess leftovers for use by tank commanders and machine gunners. I tested with 100 rounds of 7.62x39 and it did not even go half way into the first layer of protection. You can buy direct from me on my mastercard visa site. Link through my websites via http://www.americanwhitelinen.com/ or email me at mailto:[email protected] or you can leave message on my cell phone voicemail at 818 807 4888. You can take your time as I have a warehouse full of this stuff which I consider my personal reserve.

------------------
Old April 24, 2000, 03:45 PM   #2
cobraman

I looked at Website. One thing and this not a flame. Natick Proving Grounds is in Mass. near Boston
Old April 25, 2000, 12:58 AM   #3
Hart Industries Defense

I only make the stuff. I am located in the West Coast. I always thought that Natick is in Virginia. Not a big deal though. I will double check but I may just leave my web pages as is for a while. You know how lazy we get and the web site only gets its attention once every few weeks when I feel like changing it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cobraman:
I looked at Website. One thing and this not a flame. Natick Proving Grounds is in Mass. near Boston[/quote]