The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old May 24, 2007, 08:35 AM   #1
stephen b

Ammo Measuring and Adjusting device

Has anyone ever used a Bersin Ammo Measuring and Adjusting Device. they are spendy but there is no other way that I know of to bump an out of line bullet back into concentricity other than the ol push against the bench top, which seems a bit cro magnum when you are talking 1/10,000.
Thanks.
Old May 24, 2007, 08:27 PM   #2
ConRich

Stephen, A friend of mine has one and let me borrow it for a while. It does work as advertized, but as you have said, they are expensive. If you have the funds, and the time that it takes to eliminate every variable in each round that you load, go for it. It does make a difference in accuracy. Just my two cents worth.

Rich
Old May 25, 2007, 01:05 AM   #3
stephen b

Ammo measuring devices

Thanks for the feedback. I've spent so much time and money, in so far over my head that a little more seems rather insignificant. Now it's my turn to give it a try.
" a hobby is something for which you spend time and money, in the pure persuit of pleasure." author unknown.