The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old March 10, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Lee McNelly

Fri nite

another nite hope its quiet thought i would stop into the saloon for a beer before they closed the girls were on stage and boys were playing cards and faro on stage ms sally hose snap came loose and she steped on it and when she moved it snapped back and hit her on the rump with a sound of a 45 she let out a war hop ive never heard and llt off the stage and everyone
was hooten and hallaren one poke slide out of his chair laughing so hard that a hidden derringer dropped out hit the floor and went off hiting the ceiling and causing a bathtub to leak the poke in the tub swore to never to take a bath again girls and pokes siipping and sliding glasses of beer flying all over the place i snuck up to the first poke and cracked him over the head w the 45 and it became like a swiss watch parts everywhere told pokes to gather up parts and put in sack hauled cowboy off to pokey

Sat morning sitting here trying to put the 45 together funny thing i have extra parts the cowboy just woke up w one hell of a headache asking me what happened told him he must have hit his head slidding of his chair or the cheap wiskey he drank hes swearing off wild turkey never again nerver again so help him wanted milk w lunch

he asked about ms sally if she needed any volunteers to take care of her wounds all parts seemed there and working

sheepishly i said that city officals have taken that task to heart
seeing her later on that day i mentioned that it was time to her 2 check up free of course she agreed but said the Dr Holliday had mentioned that as well i had to mention that doc was a dentist but dont tell him

oh what i have to go thru

W S EARP Tombstone Territory

Last edited by Lee McNelly; March 11, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old March 11, 2012, 04:20 AM   #2
sandman_nv

excellent!

i lol'd.
Old March 11, 2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Lee McNelly

thank you

sandy kind words are appreciated
Old March 11, 2012, 09:57 AM   #4
4V50 Gary
Staff

I enjoyed this piece o' cowboy fiction.