The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old September 23, 2005, 03:49 PM   #1
panzer426

my collection so far...

not terribly impressive I know but...Remington Model 11, Stevens Single Shot, Remington 870 and a Ruger Standard 22

Old September 23, 2005, 04:03 PM   #2

Nice! I like that Model 11.
Hey, that little thing isn't a shotgun.
LOL, I have the same kitchen table!

What's next on your purchace list?

Ronald Reagan
Old September 23, 2005, 04:21 PM   #3
panzer426

well, I want a stoeger coach gun supreme with stainless reciever 12 gauge but my wife has practiced with my 22 pistol, and (friends guns) 9mm, a glcok 40 that I sold (was a cheap deal I couldnt pass up but I hate glocks, good but ugly), a 1911 45 and she wants to get a 357 magnum and start with 38 special +P loads. I wouldnt mind a smith and wesson 686P or ruger gp100 so no complaints but it will be a while. after that who knows? maybe a benelli pump 12 gauge or weatherby 308?
oh, the model 11 was my grandfathers, I got it about 3 years ago from my dad. neither of them took very good care of it (or care at all) so the shorter barrel is rusted pretty badly. the butt stock has some scratches in it from being shoved in a case not made for it with both barrels off, they scratched pretty deeply in some places into the stock. needs work but every time I have the money we blow it on some other toy someday though I will get it fixed up.