The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: General

Closed Thread

Old February 9, 2011, 01:13 AM   #1
Jim243

Problems with Mo-Rod?

I was reading about how they can help a Mini-14s and sent an e-mail to them with the question "do they make one for the Mini-30?"

Now I am getting dunning e-mails from Pay-Pal to pay $93.00 for something I never ordered. What type of fraud artist are these people.

If you have any experience with them please let me know.

Thanks
Jim
Old February 9, 2011, 09:44 AM   #2
Snakedriver

Doubtful that it's coming from the people at Mo-Rod, they are first class in every way. More likely it's something coming from Pay-Pal. Kelly , the owner at Mo-Rod would be horrified to know this is going on. Customer service is something he puts first on the list. I have been very happy and satisfied with everything about my Mo-Rod experience.

If you can't get it resolved quickly through Pay-Pal, PM me with your e-mail address and your complaint, so I can forward it to Kelly at Mo-Rod so he can help you.

ETA: I e-mailed Kelly, he'll be along shortly to help.

Last edited by Snakedriver; February 9, 2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old February 9, 2011, 09:49 AM   #3
wingman

Let them know immediately, I have a mo-rod on my mini-30, reduced groups from 2.5-3.00 to 1.50-1.75 at 100 yards in process of working up loads, great guy to work with, go to his website and give him a call or email.
Old February 9, 2011, 10:56 AM   #4
KMO

Hey, Jim...I use PayPal for most billings, and I recently opted for an auto reminder feature, which I canceled because of your email to me. It's resolved, so I'm not sure dubbing me a "fraud artist" is called for here on the FL. You were never defrauded in any way since you never paid anything. You ought to check around a bit before slamming an individual or company in such a public way.
Old February 9, 2011, 11:53 AM   #5
Mal H
Staff

And with the explanation of what actually happened and the resolution of it, this case is closed.
Closed Thread