The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 12, 2005, 11:04 PM   #1
dcsbass

Bullets

I'm proabley in wrong site for this. I'm into reloading and law enforcement, so I shoot for pratice. I'm looking for sites that sell bullets reasonable. I have one site that sells me speer. I pay .079 each, per 1000.I like to buy 1000 or 500 . So any help I will take, let me know or let me know if in wrong site.
Davy
Old October 12, 2005, 11:13 PM   #2
Dave Haven

The "Handloading and Reloading" forum would probably be a more appropriate place to post your question. As for suppliers, I can recommend Midway.
Hope this helps.
Old October 15, 2005, 06:37 PM   #3
BloodyBucket03

dcsbass, Here try this web site. The gentlemen at AR15.Com recommended this sight to me. http://www.ammoman.com Good Luck.
"He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and "if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buyone.'' Luke 22:36
Old October 15, 2005, 09:57 PM   #4
HSMITH

Davy, a lot of us share the same interests and you have come to a great place for information.

Jacketed bullet prices have gone up by almost double in the last few years, at least buying in bulk that is what I am seeing. I have been getting a couple buddies together and buying 12-50K bullets, but right now I can get within a couple bucks per thousand buying just what I need.

So a web search on "ghost holster" and look at the bullet prices they have. Shipping is very low, and bullet prices are about as good as you will find.
Old October 15, 2005, 10:40 PM   #5
ClarkEMyers

Try your friendly local gun store - ask them to match prices for a bulk order

Try your friendly local gun store - ask them to match prices for a bulk order. For the web stores I like PowderValleyInc.com although their selection of bullets is pretty limited compared to their stock of powders. Often enough your local store can match prices - especially with shipping - on a bulk order with a little advance knowledge and dickering. Just as easy to put together a group buy locally as well.