The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 30, 2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Wyoredman

Competition Electronics Pro Chrony computer interface help

I just purchased a CE Pro Chrony and the computer interface software and am having a hard time getting the drivers to load on Windows Vista.

The chronograph works great, measured 40 .204 loads without a hickup, but I can't get it to comuinicate with my laptop. I don't see any different directions for Vista, only 7.

The problem with calling tech support is that I work during their business hours and don't think my employer would like me bringing my chorograph to work! so I thought I may get some help here on the TFL.
Old January 30, 2012, 05:25 PM   #2
PigFarmer

I would try their website for updated drivers. If that doesn't work they should have an e-mail for tech support as that would seem to be a common issue as most PCs come with Vista these days.

Hope that helps
Old February 1, 2012, 06:13 PM   #3
hermannr

Does the software say it works on XP/Vista/and 7? If it says it works on all three, look at the Crony site for updates. If you have a problem, someone else has too.