The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old April 19, 2001, 07:02 PM   #1
handgunhunting

original lee loader for 3 inch 410 shot shells (one of the hardest lee loaders to find)
it comes with powder measure, shot measure, loading table and instructions,also a hull conditioner. $53.00 this includes shipping to almost any place in the continental us.
Old April 20, 2001, 09:16 AM   #2
Intel6

I have one of these loading kits also but I don't have any directions. Is there any way that I could get a copy of them? I would gladly reimburse you for them. I have been trying to get them for some time now and you are the first person I have seen that has them.
Old April 20, 2001, 12:36 PM   #3
handgunhunting

what kit do you have?
Old April 20, 2001, 12:43 PM   #4
Intel6

I honestly don't know, I think the 3" version also. I can't check right now as I am temporarly in Tx for work. I am not too concerned about the loading data or that stuff. I am mainly concerned about the overall process and what parts do what. I can figure out some of the process but want to make sure.

On second thought, why don't I just buy that one of yours. I know I already have one but I love the .410 and I could always use another. I will send a note to your profile address to work the details.
Old April 20, 2001, 01:25 PM   #5
handgunhunting

Sold, pending on arrival of payment