The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old July 19, 2013, 08:58 AM   #1
sharpie443

Full auto Saiga 12Ga From Cadiz gun works.

Found some video of us testing out my Friend Chris Reed's FA Saiga 12Ga build on a hollow core door. We had a lot fun doing it even if the gun is a little to much for me as you can see in the video. The build was made mostly by Tom Coal of Cadiz gun works and finished by Chris who owns American specialty ammo.

In this clip we shot the door with high brass bird shot but we also used buckshot and slugs. The buckshot and slugs just passed right threw and didn't look all that impressive on camera. It was hard on the shoulder because this build will not cycle low velocity rounds. When we take it to shoots everyone wants to shoot it when they see it but hardly anyone wants to go back for a second try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mR91cazZ6M
Old July 19, 2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Skans

Nice video! Just curious, why did the first shooter clear the chamber after only a few shots? Did it jam?
Old July 19, 2013, 02:52 PM   #3
sharpie443

No that was me. It didn't jam I just didn't fill the drum all the way. I'm only 5'4" tall and that thing knocks me around pretty bad. So I only do a few rounds at a time on it.
Old July 20, 2013, 11:16 AM   #4
FairWarning

WOW talk about a street sweeper!! Better eat your Wheaties before a session with that thing.