The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 25, 2008, 12:23 PM   #1
gorgon24

Saudi Scam Artist

Happy Now "PC" Crowd?

Last edited by gorgon24; November 26, 2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old November 25, 2008, 06:49 PM   #2
gunner79

Its against the law to ship firearms and firearms related stuff overseas anyway. Night vision too.
Old November 25, 2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Shadi Khalil

Quote:
Its against the law to ship firearms and firearms related stuff overseas anyway. Night vision too.
Camel ****? Wow.

So because you fell for a scam we all have to look like ignorant bigots?

Why dont you edit that out of your post...

Last edited by Shadi Khalil; November 25, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old November 25, 2008, 08:59 PM   #4
gorgon24

Anyone want information on the Saudi ... contact me personally.

Anyone except the obvious.

I am tired of the pooh. Used the word Pooh as the word Crap might offend!

Last edited by gorgon24; November 26, 2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old November 25, 2008, 09:51 PM   #5
Shadi Khalil

I think terms like that reflect badly on the entire forum. Just my opinion. I should have PM'd. Thats all Im saying.
Old November 25, 2008, 10:00 PM   #6
gorgon24

Politically Correctness makes me puke!

Last edited by gorgon24; November 26, 2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old November 26, 2008, 10:01 AM   #7
Double Naught Spy

gordon24, for a guy who claims to not be a victim, you seem pretty desperate in hounding Charly Cheng as much as possible. He only has 3 posts on TFL, yet you have made negative comments on him in 11 threads.

There is no indication that he has been conducting deals on TFL.

Quote:
Don't stand up for those proven guilty.
Nothing has been proven. We just have your rants and the claims on GT from a guy who is in SW Ohio just like you.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; November 26, 2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old November 26, 2008, 10:20 AM   #8
Musketeer

gorgon24 is trying to help alert people to a possible scam artist. I think I have heard of this guy before as well...

At the same time he is using racial epitaphs to do it. That makes him look like an idiot, is against the policy of the forum and does nothing but reduce his credibility in this. What funny name would you come up with If he were a Jew and he was arguing payment with you Gorgon24?

I don't care what nationality, race, religion or sexual preference the person you are describing is or practices. If you have a beef with what they are DOING to you or someone else voice it but leave the rest of their entire social segment out of it. Do we really even need to make this point...

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin
Old November 26, 2008, 11:24 AM   #9
Double Naught Spy

Yes, he is trying to warn people. Got it. He has been doing it for months over the same incident. It all seems to go back to what happened in July for which he has already posted.

So do we go online and post in every forum we can about a person we think is a scammer? gorgon24 is posting on a guy who didn't do supposedly gorgon24 wrong and provides a link to Glocktalk.

That link provides a link to another thread on Glocktalk that is by quasimodo, who is also from SW Ohio and who also claims the guy didn't catch him in a scam either.

quasimodo posted a link to blade forums (that does not work now) that is may or may not be the original claim of foul play. We don't know as the link is broken. (Bladeforum is currently down for 4-24 hours of repairs according to their post from 2 days ago).

Strangely, not only are quasimodo and bell ringer from the same area of Ohio (bell ringer being gorgon24), but quasimodo was a bell ringer. Same person? We know bell ringer and gorgon24 are the same person.

So gorgon appears to be providing this long series of links of proof of this guy's guilt and as near as I can tell, they are all links to himself. He is being his own evidence.

see also for a few examples where he has already warned us over this same crap...

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...=tripleglocker

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...=tripleglocker

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...=tripleglocker see post 6

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...=tripleglocker see post 7

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...glocker&page=3 see post 65

So gorgon24 is warning us. Are we going to be subjected to it forever?
Old November 26, 2008, 12:56 PM   #10
gorgon24

Got a lot of good friends here. It's a wonder that the few that chimmed in missed the point.

Sorry I wasted my time.

Mods feel free to delete.

Last edited by gorgon24; November 26, 2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old November 26, 2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Musketeer

Quote:
Yes I admit it.....

You got me! I am nothing more than a Racist / Bigot that hates everyone but White People!
I never said that. I said your use of a racial epitaph made you sound like an idiot and degraded your credibility significantly. I don't know if you are a racist, I just know that in a heated moment you used a racial slur on a board where such behavior is prohibited (not to mention it is severely looked down upon in normal society.)

You could have simply said "Sorry, I was very upset on this and did not intend to insult an entire race." Instead you equivocated the statement...

Of course the best though was this:
Quote:
And Don't look for people to try to help each other on this board with A-holes acting like this!
With such a statement I still would not accuse you of being a racist. I could declare you an uncouth, rude and ignorant clod. I give you the benefit of a doubt though in calling you ignorant, perhaps you do not know anything about polite society.

Old November 26, 2008, 07:00 PM   #12
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
And Don't look for people to try to help each other on this board with A-holes acting like this!
You aren't being helpful. You are being vindictive and personally attacking another forum member who has done nothing wrong on this forum and you have done so with inappropriate language.
Old November 26, 2008, 07:21 PM   #13
bigb00mer

I ain't prejudice I hate everyone equal
Old November 26, 2008, 09:37 PM   #14
gorgon24

Sorry to those who may get screwed by the Saudi that is going from one website to another with items he swindles from hard working AMERICANS. You can thank the folks on this thread that are more concerned that I be PC than I let you know he is back in action. I do thank Double Naught Spy for making the case by putting the link in the thread for me.

To you guys I say ..... and close your eyes as this is coming from the one you say is "ignorant, perhaps you do not know anything about polite society." .....

Kiss a Politically Incorrect Fat Babies Butt!

Yep ... guess you 2 Einsteins were right. I don't know nuttin' 'bout a polite society and I used the word "Butt".

If I have upset either of you .... DEAL WITH IT!!!
Old November 26, 2008, 10:14 PM   #15
Musketeer

Quote:
Yep ... guess you 2 Einsteins were right. I don't know nuttin' 'bout a polite society and I used the word "Butt".
I tremble at your astounding intellect. You are certainly a titan amongst morons.

Old November 26, 2008, 10:21 PM   #16
gorgon24

With friends like this who needs liberals?

No wonder osama/obama won!
Old November 26, 2008, 11:01 PM   #17
4V50 Gary
Staff

Nap time.