The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 13, 2009, 04:33 PM   #1
onalandline

Best Place to Purchase a Handgun.

I am new to this forum, and I'm sure there are other threads devoted to the best place to purchase, but I am too lazy to look through them all. I am looking for a Ruger Mark III or other high-quality .22, and just would like to know where to purchase. This will be my first handgun purchase. Thanks for any information.
Old December 13, 2009, 04:47 PM   #2
s2harry

Davidsons online Gallery of Guns

Go to Davidsons Gallery of Guns. Go to Gun Genie put in your zip code and look up Ruger Mk 3. If they have them in stock youll get one sent to their gun shop in your area per zip code. About $50 less than retail and 80-$100 less than msrp in california $. They show the 4" Blue target for $417 but at the shop if you accept the offer on line the discount price is $318 here in CA. Takes 3 days to get to gun shop. Harry
Old December 13, 2009, 06:58 PM   #3
Glenn Dee

I'd say try a local Gun shop. In fact try as many as you can... find one you feel comfortable with the staff, and the stock.