The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 14, 1999, 06:03 PM   #1
macondas

Just ordered a Springfield Champion, with the loaded package that I plan to use to replace my current concealed carry gun. Anyone out there have any experience getting a holster for one? I have a Yaqui Slide Clone that will function for now, but was looking for something more refined, more inside the beltish, something more..... concealed?

Anyway, any help appreciated, if it help's I'm currrently using a HK USPC in .45, with a blade-tech IWB with the FBI forward tilt.

------------------
**P.P.L.L.**
Old December 14, 1999, 08:05 PM   #2
Mikey

I currently use the Milt Sparks Heritage Classic IWB and really like it. I also had occasion to inspect and try out a new DeSantis "Inner Piece". It's only $47 from DeSantis and may just be the most comfortable IWB I've ever tried.

Mikey
Old December 15, 1999, 01:26 AM   #3
X-KILL

I just got a holster, mag holder and belt from Jim Murnak, owner of FIST, Inc.

I carry the USP40-C and the nice thing is he custom makes to fit exactly what you carry.

Handboned, hardmolded, precision work that is better than any others I've looked at. He makes them and he sells them. He'll even take the time to talk to you on the phone.

All three pieces cost roughly $148.00. For truly high quality custom work that aint' bad.

Check Jim out at www.fist-inc.com you won't be displeased.

Also Macondas, please let me know how you like the Champion. I have drooled over that piece for more than 6 months but as of yet have not gotten one. Looks like one heck of a deal. Never heard anything but good about Springfield. Let me know how it goes!

Good Luck

By the way, Louisville is a pretty cool place. Was just up your way in November. I'm about 6 hours SW of you just up from Memphis

[This message has been edited by X-KILL (edited December 15, 1999).]