The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 1, 2005, 02:36 AM   #1
dwild

need info on how to sell rcbs reloading stuff

Hi guys,
Hope this is not a repost!!! Didn't mean it if it was. I have a bunch of RCBS reloading stuff. Don't have pics just yet, but I will take them. I was un-aware that this stuff was left at my house. I would like to find out the best place to sell it along with all the "other" stuff that is with it. Please help!!!

D
Old November 1, 2005, 07:13 AM   #2
Chris W

List it in the classifieds, eh? If you don't know what it is, take pictures and we'll tell you.

You're not alone. I just bought a powder measure on ebay (they have a category for reloading equipment) from a guy who didn't have any idea what it was or what it did; he just had a picture.
Old November 1, 2005, 07:18 AM   #3
Leftoverdj

There are buy,sell, and trade boards at the bottom of this forum. List your stuff there. Going rate for used reloading stuff is about 2/3 of the new price from Midway, Midsouth, or Cabela's.
Old November 1, 2005, 08:38 AM   #4
Rico567

Do searches & look up expired auctions on eBay, Auction Arms, etc. This will give you a good idea of what used gear is worth. I grossly underestimated what some gear I just sold on eBay would bring. It was Lee equipment, too, and there are people that constantly attack its quality....nevertheless, equipment I bought 20 years ago went for a little less than 75% of its new price today, plus shipping.

- Mark Twain
Old November 1, 2005, 08:30 PM   #5
shooter_john

Ebay

You can sell anything on EBAY. I have been selling factory GLOCK pistol cases, and getting about $20 each. Yeah... just for a case!