The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old July 1, 2010, 03:38 PM   #1
hksnpr223

yhm stainless phantom

anyone have any experience with the yankee hill machine stainless phantom suppressor? i am looking to put a QD mounted suppressor on my AR and the phantom looks pretty good for the price. im just wondering if anybody has ever shot one and what you thought of it. im open to suggestions on other suppressors too. thanks
Old July 1, 2010, 04:18 PM   #2
mrnkc130

I have the stainless qd phantom. I think it is a great can. There are better lighter suppresors but it's a good value in my oppinion.
Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man,the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a timehanded out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now
restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things:bread and circuses (Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81)
Old July 3, 2010, 09:10 PM   #3
oldcspsarge

They are a great suppressor.

Well made, great warranty and work very well. For the price point...best on the market ....QD system works real nice and real fast !
Old July 4, 2010, 01:01 AM   #4
David Hineline

You will be happy with that unit, there are lighter and sturdier so if you were using it for rapid to full auto fire on a 10" barrel you might want to look eleswhere.

If you are a left handed shooter you should look at a .308 silencer for your rifle.