The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old December 10, 2009, 07:42 AM   #1
thug23

Sig Sauer Academy NH.

Looking to get some info from any LEO who may have attended any courses held here. I see on their web site they offer a ton of stuff so I was looking for some suggestions on what you liked/disliked about your experience please.
Thankx.
Old December 11, 2009, 01:41 PM   #2
.22lr

Sig Training

Sir or Madam,
I am not law enforcement, per your request. However, I just attended a course at Sig and the instruction and facilities are excellent. The staff are squared away and professional. The on campus store is extensive and the class-day discount is significant. In all I cannot think of a negative point other than I should have been in better shape.

VR

Matt
Old December 11, 2009, 07:05 PM   #3
thug23

Your opinion is still valid and appreciated even though your not
LEO....I just was asking for them to chime in.
thankx
Old May 25, 2010, 09:46 AM   #4
Deputy Dog

I took a couple of their LEO classes, top notch instruction depending on instructor. I took their Personal Protection Instructor Course and the P-series armors course as well. The three Instructor courses I took were taught by Adam Panchaud, top notch instructor who knows his stuff, Looking to go back for my recerts.

DD